Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Next Project Will Be Hysterically Fun & Exciting!

I'm Hosting a Trip to India! Yes, me!! Can you believe it?


kosher india trip


My cousin Menahem Fogel is the most amazing tour guide, specializing in Kosher trips to India.  And I will be with him as the host of the group.

Please look at the attached trip details. The trip will be in November, and we'll be concentrating on some Jewish sites, but there will be a lot of focus on FOOD!!!

Please let me know if you're interested, or call me with any questions at all at 055-660-4851, or I'll direct to my cousin.

Please send this on to anyone you think might be interested! We will welcome your friends or family from anywhere in the world, we just need to meet them in Delhi.

Click Here to see our itinerary

Waiting to hear from you! 
Best Wishes, 
Lori Rapp

1 comment: